it seems that everyone i’m friends with is better friends with someone else and that really fucking sucks
If you don’t laugh during sex at least once, you’re having sex with the wrong person.
next time someone tells you Muslim countries oppress women, let them know Pakistan, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Turkey, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, and Senegal have all had female Presidents or Prime Ministers and 1/3rd of Egypt’s parliament is female but the US has yet to even have a female vice president and can’t say “vagina” when discussing female reproductive rights
PERIODS BLOOD UTERUS VAGINAS ASSES BOOBS ONE BOOB BIGGER THAN THE OTHER NIPPLES HURTING WAXING LEGS WAXING VAGINAS BRAZILIAN FUCKING WAXES GETTING YOUR ASSHOLE WAXED WAXING ARMPITS WAXING TOP LIPS WAXING EYEBROWS DRAWING IN YOUR EYEBROWS TATTOOING YOUR EYEBROWS ON PLUCKING YOUR EYEBROWS HAIR DYE HAIR CUTS SPLIT ENDS HAIRDRYERS EXPLODING HAIR STRAIGHTENERS HAIR CURLERS HAIR WAVERS SHOES HEELS WEDGES FLATS CONVERSE DOC MARTENS BOYS BOYS TELLING YOU YOURE TOO FAT BOYS TELLING YOU YOURE DUMB BOYS TELLING YOU YOURE WORTHLESS AND UGLY AND VILE AND DISGUSTING WITHOUT MAKEUP FUCKING EYELINER AND MASCARA AND FOUNDATION AND CONCEALER AND POWDER AND PERFUME AND LIPSTICK AND LIPGLOSS AND LIP BALM AND BEING TOO TALL BEING TOO SMALL BEING TOO SKINNY BEING TOO FAT NOT LOOKING LIKE THE GIRL IN THE MAGAZINE NOT LOOKING LIKE THAT ACTRESS NOT LOOKING LIKE THAT MODEL PURGING ANOREXIA BULIMIA ALL BECAUSE DOUCHE BAGS LIKE YOU CAN’T DEAL WITH FUCKING GIRL PROBLEMS
TRIGGER WARNING??? GROW SOME BALLS YOUR MOTHER DEALS WITH THIS YOUR SISTER DEALS WITH THIS YOUR AUNTIE YOUR COUSIN YOUR FRIEND YOUR NEIGHBOUR THE FUCKING QUEEN DEALS WITH ALL THIS SHIT BECAUSE BOYS ARE SO SO SO DUMB AND SUCH ASSHOLES WHEN IT COMES TO THIS
"Brown eyed people are responsible for the fact that you have electricity. Many of the components for generating and transmitting electricity were invented by brown eyed people.
Brown eyed people gave us our alphabet. Brown eyed people gave us our numeration system. Brown eyed people gave us the paper on which we write these anonymous letters to me that tell me that brown eyed people are inferior.
Brown eyed people are the originators, the ones who founded every major religion on Earth. No white people have ever founded a major religion.
Now you need to realize the contributions that have been made to society, to civilization by brown eyed people, by PEOPLE OF COLOR.
I’m talking about people of color here folks. And most of us are not aware of those things because we live in a racist society.
And because we are educated by a racist school system that only teaches us about white contributions.”
Fun day with Adam at MOMA #brothersisbonding #moma #hesacutie #lovehim (at Museum of Modern Art (MoMA))
Literally just said this the other day
1. Always carry $5 and a lighter with you (even if you don’t smoke).
2. Ask every person you meet how their day is going. Genuinely ask with the soul intention of learning how their day is. Ask the coffee shop employee. Ask the person next to you in line at Walmart. Ask your distant friend. Ask everyone.
3. Take many photos of yourself. Take photos of yourself when you’re happy. Take photos of yourself when you’re sad. Take photos of yourself because there are millions of trees in the world, and we all look at the same sky, but there is only one of you.
4. Stay in contact with your parents. Try not to hate them. They are the reason you have the ability to feel anything at all. Try not to hate your parents.
5. Opening your skin will not set your demons free. Open your heart. Open your mind. Open your hands.
6. Nobody knows anybody completely. That’s okay.
7. Be gentle, but be aggressive. Take a stand. Nobody hears your voice if you stay silent.
8. Respect everybody. We are all humans trying to survive. We all deserve respect.
9. Wearing black will ALWAYS make you feel better about yourself.
10. Always give tips, whether it be a couple extra dollars or a piece of mind. You never know how much you could be helping someone.
11. Change is the only thing consistent in life. Do not allow that bother you. Embrace chance and move with life, whichever direction it chooses to take you.
12. Smile often. Smile at strangers. Smile at your friends. Smile when nobody is looking and you’re alone in your bedroom. Smile when somebody is rambling to you.
13. Body image means nothing. Your body is merely just a seatbelt in the car. Your body is here to protect you. You choose the direction you go, and your body will not hold you back. Only you can hold yourself back.
14. Don’t hold grudges. Don’t allow yourself to hate anybody. Forgive them. Learn to love them for the person you never got to see them to be. Believe that a beautiful human exists in that person. Wish them well.
15. Drink orange juice. Lots of it.
16. Don’t allow the opinions of others to choose your destiny. We are all simply trying to live our own life.
17. Sing all the time. Sing off key. Sing in a silly voice. Sing like you’re on stage. Sing no matter who is around. Singing is breathing for the soul. Sing.
18. Take time to think. Write your feelings down. Write letters to the people you love. Texting is overrated and not as heartfelt as a nice handwritten letter.
19. Live for yourself. Breathe for yourself. Do everything in your life for nobody but you. This is your life. This is it.
flawless human beings: mindy kaling
"I love women who are bosses and who don’t constantly worry about what their employees think of them. I love women who don’t ask, “Is that OK?” after everything they say. I love when women are courageous in the face of unthinkable circumstances, like my mother when she was diagnosed with stage IV pancreatic cancer. Or like Gabrielle Giffords writing editorials for the New York Times about the cowardice of Congress regarding gun laws and using phrases like “mark my words” like she is Clint Eastwood. How many women say stuff like that? I love mothers who teach their children that listening is often better than talking. I love obedient daughters who absorb everything—being perceptive can be more important than being expressive. I love women who love sex and realize that sexual experience doesn’t have to be the source of their art. I love women who love sex and can write about it in thoughtful, creative ways that don’t exploit them, as many other people will use sex to exploit them. I love women who know how to wear menswear."